This statement is my practice from reading the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People".
I put statement here so that I can quickly reference it. If you haven't read the book before, I highly recommend it.
- treat people with love: avoid bad-mouthing, bad thinking, put-downs, and accusation
- stay curious
- be brave; see change as an exciting adventure and opportunity to make significant contributions
- "Don't be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try."
- be giving; seek opportunities to serve and build others
- stay humble; 脾气越大，本事越小
- don't make promise casually; once made, strive to achieve (i.e., be responsible by keeping promise)
- focus on circle of influence
- always seek mutual benefit
software engineer / researcher
- develop an expertise in a field
- develop ownership in product
- keep reading
- keep writing
- frequently "there" for support and love